The Ultimate Holiday Wardrobe Edit
Summer is calling and we know how difficult it is to find the perfect holiday wardrobe that’s as versatile as it is stylish, that’s why we’re here to help. We have curated a simple day-to-day style guide with all the fabulous designer clothes and accessories from our latest SS19 collections for you to browse and shop.
Whether you like to spend your holiday at the beach, in the city or at the bar we have a whole range of looks that can be mixed and matched with your existing wardrobe staples to get the most out of each outfit. Take a look below for our top 4 summer looks, curated by our stylist especially for you…
New to Stanwells for SS19, Innika Choo’s stunning hand smocked dresses and tops are the answer to all your holiday wardrobe needs. Wear this cream & blue embroidered sundress with some Sam Edelman Bay Slides, a Sundry Straw Basket and some Taylor Morris Rollright Sunglasses for effortlessly cool beach style or dress it up with some metallic sandals and a clutch bag in the evening.
If the beach isn’t your thing, Cecilie Copenhgen has got you covered with this neon pink coordinating set that’s perfect for strolling through the city in the heat. This top and shorts combo ticks all the boxes when it comes to SS19 style with it’s neon tone, high waist fit and funky woven pattern. Pair it with some Taylor Morris H.F.S Sunglasses and a pair of super comfortable Sam Edelman Gigi Sandals as pictured, or mix and match the shorts with a plain white tee and some sneakers if you fancy a more simple look.
No holiday would be complete without a cocktail or two, so a chic evening look is essential. Stine Goya’s Reflection Dress is not only stunning but also lightweight thanks to its luxurious 100% silk composition. Styled with a wrap front and a cinched waist, this dress is flattering, funky and easy to pack. We will be wearing ours with some Ash Kate Sandals and a Jerome Dreyfuss Clic Clac Clutch this Summer and spritzing some Nasomatto Baraonda perfume as the finishing touch.
There’s no better time to get out on the water than on holiday and you’ll be needing an outfit that’s as practical as it is stylish. Throw on this funky striped 120% Lino Top with some AG Jeans Nikki Shorts over your bikini to cover up at sea. Pair with some Crime London Sonic Trainers and a Helen Kaminski Visor when going ashore to explore the local area.
Now that we’ve given you some outfit inspiration, see our top tips for packing the perfect holiday wardrobe:
- Pack light – remember you can mix and match a lot of your clothes to get the most out of them and including some basics such as white tees and pretty camis will help achieve this.
- Invest in some all-round heels that will go with anything you put on. A classic colour such as black, ivory or navy with a small heel would be the perfect choice.
- Change your look up with a sun hat – Helen Kaminski’s hats and visors are perfect for packing as they roll up small and have factor 50 sun protection.
- Roll your clothes when packing – if you’re packing delicate fabrics such as silk or linen they will not only stay less creased but also take up less room in your suitcase if you neatly roll them instead of folding.
- If you’re tight for space then pack a range of accessories that will give your looks a different twist – a few pairs of sunglasses, a couple of belts and a hat will take up a lot less room than picking a different outfit for every day.
- Don’t be afraid of colour! Once you’ve got a sunkissed look going on, colour is your best friend so shop with that in mind. Vibrant tones may look harsh now, but by the second day of sunshine they will only enhance your glow.