The Easy Guide To Returns
1. If you would like to make a return, please email email@example.com within 14 days of your order to request a returns number.
2. Complete the provided returns form and place item in the original packaging with all labels attached. Footwear must be returned in its box.
3. We will then book your return for you and organise collection with our courier.
4. Returns are made at the expense of the customer. Successful returns will be credited on receipt of your return.
• All items returned must have a valid Return Number; unidentified return items may be returned to the sender.
• The item(s) must be unworn and in perfect condition, with all designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without all their labels may not be accepted and sent back to the customer.
• Footwear will only be accepted back if returned in its original and undamaged box as this is considered part of the product.
• Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags must be included with your return item.
• If a return is being returned becaue of a fault, Stanwells reserve the right to charge back the postage charge if a fault isnt found.
• Swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried over underwear. Returns may not be accepted if the strip has been removed (swimming wear) or if the items are soiled.
• Unsuccessful returned items will be sent back to the customer at their expense.
• All returns should be sent back to Stanwells in their original packaging provided.
How to make a return and arrange free collection
Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your order to request a Return number.
Detail the return number on your Return form provided, and enclose with the item(s) you wish to return.
Once you have received your returns number, Stanwells.com will organise your return and notify you of when your collection will be.
If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact us.
If you are a customer based in the EU, you have the right to cancel your order with us under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs).
Alternatively, you may prefer to return or exchange items using our free returns and exchanges collection service.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are based in the EU under the Comsumer Protection (Distance Selling) regulations 200 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you give us written notice within seven working days of receipt.
• You must notify our returns department by email of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order the DSRs with seven working days of receiving your items. Please contact email@example.com or Stanwells.com, Returns Department, 23 Westbourne Arcade, Westbourne, Dorset. BH4 9AY.
• On receipt of your emailed cancellation our returns department will email you a Returns number. Please complete this on the returns form that you received with your order, and include it with your retun so we can refund promptly.
• We recommend that you insure the retun, as you are under a duty of care to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse.
• Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment, as our free collection service does not apply to orders that are cancelled under the Distance Selling regulations.
• All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.
• We will refund the full value of your order, including shipping costs, within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation. If we do not recive the cancellation order, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your expense.
Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the DSRs if you give us formal written notice to cancellation within seven working days of receiving the order, as described above.
There is no charge to exchange items for a different size, however all exchanges are based on stock availability. Shipping is free on the replacement item, but if you are based outside the EU you will need to pay taxes and duties on this.
To make an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request an exchange number.
Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for am alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a store an online credit and purchase the new piece separately.
Receiving a Refund
Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser`s credit card or PayPal account and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled under the DSRs only. Shipping costs will not be refunded using our free collection service.
Please note card refunds may take up to 10 working days for your back to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers in our experience and unfortunatley we are unable to influence this.
A returns number should be requested with 14 days of receiving your order. You should then return your item(s) with 14 days of receiving this number.
Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of STANWELLS.COM and may be refunded as a store credit or online credit.